Our mission statement is:
As an independent construction and property consultancy, we focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets. We deliver Project Leadership, Commercial Success, Construction Excellence and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
The values which underpin our mission statement are:
- Independence – the freedom to offer unbiased advice and tailored services to suit every client and project
- Reputation – maintaining our standing in the industry by prioritising relationships with clients and offering highest quality services
- Progression – planning for the future by continually evolving our firm and investing in the next generation
- Ethical Thinking – being a responsible firm and doing the right thing to make a positive social impact
- Engagement – encouraging team-spirit, collaboration and inclusivity because we believe this leads to better outcomes for our clients and fulfilling careers for our people
We will review the risks and opportunities to our business and set objectives against which our performance can be measured to identify opportunities for continual improvement of the Business Management System and enhancing levels of client satisfaction.
In support of our objectives and to demonstrate our commitment to quality, we operate a Business Management System in accordance with the requirements BS EN 9001:2015, the requirements of our clients and other relevant interested parties and in accordance with the applicable regulatory and statutory compliance obligations.
This policy will be reviewed annually as part of the management review process, to ensure its continued relevance and adequacy.
It is part of the firm’s training programme to ensure that this policy statement is briefed, understood and implemented at all levels within the company.
This policy statement will be available to interested parties via the firm’s website.
Authorised by Adam Glover, Managing Partner, January 2019